Carlopellegrino.it commits to protect the privacy of the users and is responsible for the data security provided by the clients.
This policy determines regularly and clearly which personal data of the user is collected and processed through the use of our website, in particular:
- Where we get the data from;
- What we do with the following data;
- How we save the data;
- Who we possibly transfer/disclose such data to;
- How we handle your data protection rights;
- How we respect the rules about data protection.
All personal data is collected and handled according to EU 679/2016 guidelines on personal data protection (GDPR)
HOLDER AND PLACE OF PROCESSING
The “holder” and the “responsible” of the data processing is Carlo Pellegrino & C. Spa, VAT number 00062440813 – headquarters in Via del Fante, 39 – 91025 Marsala (TP) – Italia.
The processing connected to the web services of this site takes place at our headquarters or on our servers where the site is hosted and exclusively maintained by technical or administrative staff in charge of the processing.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
Personal data involves all the information concerning the user for a univocal identification, such as user’s name, phone numbers and access information to our website.
We can collect the user’s personal data when an account is created on our website, our website is used, or when we are contacted.
In particular, we could collect the following categories of information:
- Name, home address, e-mail address, phone number
- Information on the use of our website
- Communication exchanged with us or addressed to us through letters, e-mails, instant messaging, phone and social media
- User IP address
TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA
Computer systems and software procedures responsible for the functioning of this website acquire, during their normal performance, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. The following information is not collected to be associated with identified persons but, by nature, could allow the identification of the users through processing and association with data held by third parties.
In this data category there are IP addresses or domain names of the employed computers by the users who connect to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the resulting file size, the number code indicating the answer status given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the user’s system environment.
This data is used only to obtain statistic information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used for responsibility verification in the case of hypothetical cybercrimes against the site.
Voluntarily provided data by the user
Optional, explicit and voluntary submission of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site results in the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to the requests, as well as of other possible personal data included in the message. Specific summary statements will be progressively reported or visualized on the sites’ pages set up for specific services upon request.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
The user’s data can be used for the following purposes:
- Supply products and services requested through the websites
- Marketing: we can contact our users through newsletters. The user will always have the possibility to accept or decline such notifications choosing the preference when registering to the site. The possibility not to directly receive our marketing material is also given in each newsletter. We will handle the user’s personal data only with his explicit consent and exclusively if we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons for which we collected and must use the user’s personal data.
Only people 16 years or more can provide their own consent. For children below this age, consent is required by parents or legal guardians.
The data will be saved only for the necessary time to fulfill the purpose for which they were processed. When the user’s personal data will no longer be necessary, or if the user exercises his right to request the cancellation, we will delete them in a safe and irreversible way.
The data provided by the users is protected with SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer), the standard method of encryption of personal data that allows its transferring on internet in a secure way. Every necessary precaution will be adopted to guarantee the integrity and security of the data given by the users.
The website security is constantly monitored to guarantee high security standards (daily data backup, anti-breach systems, antivirus and antimalware, logging of suspicious activity, blacklist, etc.). The software platform is constantly updated to the latest versions.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
- Providers and trusted partners we use to manage our business, as communication agencies, web service providers, cloud and marketing services via e-mail to create newsletters and specific marketing campaigns.
COOKIES AND TRACKING
The use of session cookies (which are not continuously saved on the user’s computer and disappear closing the browser) is limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers) necessary to allow safe and efficient browsing of the site. The session cookies used on this site avoids using other computer techniques potentially prejudicial for the confidentiality of the user browsing and doesn’t allow the acquisition of personal data identifying the user.
For further information about cookies and about how to avoid that the browser accepts them, visit the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
THE USER RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
By law, at all times, the user has the right to:
- Ask us if we have personal information on the user and, if so, which is such information and why we are using it.
- Ask for the access to personal information (“request data access”). This allows to receive a copy of the user’s personal information in our possession and to check the correct processing.
- Request the correction of the user’s personal information in our possession. This allows the user to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Request cancellation of one’s own personal information. This allows to ask us to delete or to remove personal information where there aren’t valid reasons to continue elaborating it. The user also has the right to ask us to delete or remove his own personal information in the event that he exercises his rights to object to processing. (see below).
- Object to processing of personal data in which a legitimate interest (or of third parties) is invoked and there are elements related to a specific personal situation that encourage to object to processing. The user also has the right to object to processing where personal information is used for direct marketing purposes.
- Request limitation of processing of personal information. This allows us to suspend the processing of personal data, for example if you want to verify its accuracy and reasons.
- Request the transfer of electronical personal data structured to the user or to another party (right to “data portability”). This allows to withdraw one’s own data in our possession in an electronical usable format and to transfer it to another part in an electronical usable format.
- Consent withdrawal. In limited circumstances in which there has been a consent of collection, processing and transferring of personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw this specific treatment at any time. Upon notification receipt of withdrawal consent, we will no longer process the user’s information for the purpose originally established, unless based on another legal foundation.
If you want to exercise one of these rights, please contact the following address email@example.com
There is no extra cost to access one’s personal information (or to exercise one of the other rights).